Saturday, July 02, 2005

Printed Matter & Quiapo/Recto Trip

After almost 7 months of being a member of w@w, I can definitely say that it helped me find good suppliers and build friendship with some wawies. :)

Today, together with Mec & Wella (fellow wawies) we went to Printed Matter for our invites. No idea talaga ako when I got there. But when I saw sample invites that Phoebe made.. I was impressed! as in she's super galing! very creative.. so shmpre.. yung plan na traditional invites lang ang papagawa ko.. I decided na pop up nalang. I'll come back again next sat to finalize the design and layout. Excited na nga ako. :) I showed francis the sample pop up wedding invitation dun sa wedding essentials magazine and he liked it! :) Hay.. buti nalang.. :)

Next stop.. Rob Place Manila. We met with Tanya (fellow wawie) and nag lunch kami sa... hmmm.. basta sa isang pasta/pizza resto.. dami ng servings and reasonable pa yung prizes. Mega busog!!

After lunch, go na kami Recto/Quiapo. Hay dito talaga nakakapagod. Nilibot namin Recto and Quiapo. Actually, di pa nga talaga libot ksi pagod na rin kami. We started 9:00am and natapos kami ng 6:00pm. Grabbe!!

But it was fun and very productive yung lakad namin. :)

One down na ulit ako. I found a supplier for our invites. yehey!!! Hurray to Printed Matter!! ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Aggie said...

sana makita ko kayo sa Printed Matter one of these days :) im going back for my thank you cards :)

3:24 AM  
Blogger pinaybythebay said...

yeah, maintain your weight na lang... baka naman sobra haggard ka na tingnan kapag nagpapayat ka pa :0)
will also take belly dancing lessons starting next week... ok ba talaga?
excited na ako! maybe i can be bikini-ready before summer ends here hehe :0)

7:38 PM  
Blogger pinaybythebay said...

nye... maling post ang nalagyan ko ng comment...

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home