Thursday, June 30, 2005

Bridal Bouquet

Since school started I barely had time to update my blog! :( After work I feel soooo tired. Though I make sure I read emails from w@w and reply/post messages once in a while.

These past few days I've been browsing the internet for ideas about bridal bouquet. Initially, I really wanted an all-white tulip bouquet. Couldn't imagine myself carrying any other flowers except tulips.


But then, after seeing other bouquets with different flower and color combinations. I began to have second thoughts.... hmmmmm.........

Am soo confused again!!!! what should I have???? :(





This can be my MOH bouquet


I want this naman for the flower girl.


I met Rey of Freshcut Flowers last week. The quotation that he gave is super ok. Yun nga lang, until now he hasn't fax or email me the package. I'm making him kulit na nga eh. hmmp kainis. Yun lang ang negative feedback ko sa kanila. Sabi din ksi ni Marge dami nila events kaya di matapos yung package ko. Oh well... I'll just wait.. pero pag this friday wala pa.. I'll find another florist. Para kasing ako naghahabol sa kanila.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Hi Lea. Good luck with your florist. Kainis nga ang feeling pag ang supplier di mahanap. Sana things work out.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Faye said...

hi, lea! originally i also wanted an all white bouquet until h2b's sis-in-law suggested color contrast. i realized that she has a point. kasi nga naman i'll be wearing an off white gown na. it's still your decision though. good luck! hope things work out with your florist.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home