Monday, June 06, 2005

DW Experience

Francis was a little apprehensive at first when I told him about the seminar. We fought over this twice coz I felt that he's making up excuses just so we couldn't attend. I felt bad about it so everytime that we were together I avoided talking about wedding stuff. Hmm.. tampo daw ba... Until i got a text from him telling me that he paid the seminar fee already. Yey!!!That made my day. :) (he he babaw ko!)

It was God's will for us to attend the seminar. Francis and I were able to resolved some issues that we used to argue a lot about. We became aware of each other's needs and expectations. We laughed, cried, shared good memries with other couples.

It felt wonderful sharing those special moments with Francis. I would definitely recommend DW to all soon-to-wed couples.

*****Photos taken at OMI Retreat House


3 Comments:

Blogger Aggie said...

Good to hear that DW was such a fulfilling experience for the two of you as it was with us :) Sarap ng feeling no? DW high talaga :D

11:48 AM  
Blogger Lea L. Atacador said...

Sobra.. ayaw pa ni Francis pero after ng seminar he was telling our friends na maganda.. he he.. :)

3:32 PM  
Blogger Mec said...

inggit ako, we still haven't sked when we'd have our DW....

anyway, am happy that the weekend taught you new ways of loving each other :)

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home