Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Playgirl April Issue: For my eyes only.. :)

Francis was really surpised when I gave this to him ginawa ko daw shang gigolo! But he liked it!! :) Instead of giving him kung ano ano lang for our 6th year anniv last april 10, I thought of giving him sumthing different. Labor of Love talaga..

Natuwa nga yung mom nya pinakita sa relatives nila during their reunion. Funny talaga! Hiya nga si Francis...

My friend, Ella, helped me do this since I don't know how to use Photoshop. (Thanks again Ella gurl! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Hi Lea. Fantastic idea. Pwede ba magpaturo how to do this?

4:29 AM  
Blogger Lea L. Atacador said...

Actually friend ko gumawa. i was just there when she was making it. Dunno how to use photoshop eh.. medyo complicated di ksi ako techi as in.. may cd naman that you can buy and install sa comp mo then may basic lessons naman dun.. explore mo nalang.. :)

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home