Thursday, May 26, 2005

OTD Coordinator Dilemma solved!

I'm happy today coz Francis and I finally decided not to cancell our booking with our OTD coordinator QUEEN GUTIERREZ. We talked this afternoon to decide on this matter. Over na ksi kami sa budget kaya we thought of getting a cheaper coordinator. A friend was referring another coordinator na very cheap pero starting palang sa business. Takot naman ako bka pagpractisan yung wedding namin.

Nag tetext kami ni Queen last night and we agreed on some matters. She gave pa a freebie that we can use in the reception.. LUMINARIES!! :) Yey!! We can use them daw sa pathway ng Baluarte. She's super nice talaga and very understanding. Hiya nga ako na napagisipan pa namin i-cancell. Buti nalang I opened up the problem with her and she made some adjustments.

So there! Happy na ako ulit. Gusto ka narin talaga sha from the moment that we spoke on the phone and lalo na when we met. She has a lot of great ideas and very bubbly! :) She explained naman na kaya di nya ako natext kagad when I asked her sumthing ksi nagkaproblem sa phone nya.

Finally solved na! tnx to those who gave referrals... I'm happy with my coor na. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger dionne said...

i'm glad you have a coord na. at may freebies pa! great! me, hunting pa din. sana maging oks yung meeting namin with impromptu. =)

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home