Sunday, July 03, 2005

Measurement Taking with V

5 months before dec.. didn't realize that our wedding is near na until I had my measurement taking with Veluz. I'm still planning to lose some weight but my family and friends including Veluz told me ok na ang body ko. If I lose some more weight may tendency na super lulubog na mukha ko.. eeeww.. yoko naman ng ganun. :) Soo.. maintain nalang and continue with my belly.. that's my only exercise. :)

As usual I had fun talking with Veluz. She has a lot of advices and suggestions.. she helps me find good suppliers.. parang coordinator narin ang dating. :)

Final na ang color ng mga ninangs, aqua blue. The 2 moms lime green, yung MOH and SS Fuchsia and Yellow, yung flower girl, si Hannah (francis' niece) sha ang aking replica.. little bride ang dating. :) I can imagine them na walking down ng isle.. ang sarap tingnan, very colorful.. :)

Sayang nga, I wasn't able to bring my cam! grr.. la tuloy documentation ng aking measurement with V. Sa first fitting nalang daw. woohoo can't wait!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Kakaexcite naman. My fitting will be coming up na rin.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Joanne and Rene said...

im glad you had a great time with her. cant wait to meet her.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

hi lea, sa 24th din pala balik mo? kita kits! sa 24th na 2nd fitting ko. mik is also scheduled for her 2nd fitting sa LP house ni V. ;)

5:41 AM  
Blogger Aradalwen said...

Hi Lea, nag-measure ka na! exciting no? :) Ang cute naman, may replica ka. Ang ganda :)

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home