Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My Bestfriends in the Whole World!

Thank you guys for being there for me always! Mwaah!!! Love you both!!. Don't forget our motto: SA ATIN PARIN AND HULING HALAKHAK!! HAHAHAHA!!!]

At the ever famous JIVE

Lea Leng Jaynee

At Cafe Francais



Leng gurl.. be strong ok? Hold on to Him and He will take care of you.
Jayns dear.. Happy ka na ulit. :) Naks! We're happy for you, too! :)


Ok na kami ni Francis! Yey!!! Ganun lang cguro talaga.. God is testing us.. Kasi minsan we forget His existence because we get caught up with other not-so-important things..
This is a lesson for me. Maybe He's just asking for my time and attention.

1 Comments:

Blogger edrei said...

hi lea! hws preps? i'm just bloghopping and found out you're bestfriends pala with jaynee. she's my batchmate in st. paul and cousin sha ng cousin ko. labo ba? hahahaha! basta parehas silang nery.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home