Sunday, May 22, 2005

MOH and BMs gowns designed by Veluz

Thanks to the ever soooo kind Veluz!! :) She designed the gowns of the two matrons of honor and bridesmaids even if she will not be the one to make them.

Matrons of Honor
The first and the second designs will be for the matrons of honor.
MOTIF = Yellow (base) w/ Fuchsia (accent)

FRONT VIEW

--------MOH#1---------------MOH #2-----------


Bridesmaids
I chose the third design that Veluz made for the bridesmaids.
MOTIF: Fuchsia (base) w/ Yellow (accent)


BACK VIEW

---------MOH#2---------- SS/BM #3--------


Veluz and I brainstormed on what could be a nice color combination for my ento gowns. Since my motif is pink, we thought of combining it with aqua blue or green. But she told me that pink & blue and pink & green are very common already. I asked her if pink and yellow will be a nice combination and she agreed. We got excited with the two colors. The effect will be very nice in the pictures. I just hope that the gown maker for my ento will give justice to the designs that Veluz made.

Another accomplishment! Yey!!!! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Hi. I have Veluz rin!! I was inspired by your posting and had asked Veluz if I can use her ento sketches din although I won't be getting her to do them. Thanks for the heads-up! Love Veluz! So super bait and understanding :))

2:14 AM  
Blogger Jane Bio said...

hi lea, just bloghopping. i love your ento colours! cant wait to see how the finish will look like. happy preps!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home