Monday, May 16, 2005

Back to Work

After a month and a half of rest, beach, shopping, beach, sleep, gimmicks, beach, doing nothing..... I'M BACK TO WORK! I had too much of summer na daw (sabi ni Francis.. inggit ksi sha sa vacation ko ha ha ha) but I told him SUMMER is not yet over!! Super init pa, sarap parin mag beach.. hay... We can still do a lot of things this summer.. Oh well, naisip ko lang yun pero di na pwede . From mon-fri 8-4pm kami work sa school... Ok na rin since la pa mga kids and we have more time to prepare our materials, lesson plan, plantilla, etc for the next school year.

Today is the first reporting day in school where I work. I was happy to see my co-teachers na makukulit, back to tawanan, kainan (as in busog lagi!) at tsismisan.. he he he.. Di naman mawawala yun! :) They were asking me updates of my wedding.. I couldn't give them any since la pa naman.. excited narin sila..

Oh well, time flies sooo fast! Opening of Classes is on June 6.. next thing I know December na! Grabe! I have to find a florist fast!! Kawawa naman church and reception venues ko pag di maganda yung
flowers...

Things to do:
1. Set an appointment with Via MAre ( Discuss menu, table arrangements)
2. Contact interplay and freshcut
flowers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home