Thursday, May 05, 2005

My 1st SCUBA DIVING Adventure!!!

I was quite scared at first pati tuloy si Francis kinabahan when it was my turn to dive.. He kept on telling me not to panic and mag relax lang. Good thing yung dive master as in he was by my side the whole time we were underwater.. What can I say, It was an amazing site to see. Ganda ng corals, mga fish iba iba talaga as in wow ang galing! Pero medyo nagpanic ako when i realized malalim na kami.. I was having a hard time breathing, laging may water yung goggles ko, bka may shark kami makita oh no! Grabe i told myself if I wanna survive I have to relax and breath, relax, breath... hay.. finally we have to go back... thank God!

Will I ever try scuba diving again? Well... yeah pero dapat may diving lessons muna.. My life is at risk here.. one wrong move... eeeww... I don't even want to think about it.

60 ft deep pala and inabot ko! I'm so proud of myself!













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home