Monday, March 28, 2005

Letting Go

I've kept a lot of things from my past.. pictures, letters, cards and small gifts.. from family, friends, classmates and ex-boyfriends. When my mom told me to throw away the "kalat" in my room i asked her ANOOO? I couldn't think of anything talaga. But then, I realized i'll have to do it anyway since Francis and I will live together na after the wedding. Hmm... ang dami ko nga pala talagang letters ang cards since grade school.. I found my diary pa! As in my diary eversince gradeschool til college.. lahat nadun.. Oh my!! It brought a lot of memories... I felt happy and sad at the same time.

I have to let go of these things.. pero i find it really hard... hmmmmm.....

Finally, I decided to let go..... and only keep the things that I need.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home